We are building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world. Imagine every transaction you make - every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there is an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
- Build a long term 'database structure' for company's Marketing organization that will contain prospect and customer information. This database will be leveraged to conduct audience segmentations that will be then marketed too.
- Build, implement and monitor a data quality framework with required ci/cd pipeline, code instrumentation and real time monitoring tools.
- Practice/Implement data security, encryption and masking policies across various data sets and data sources.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Communicate status and big picture to the project team and management.
- Work with business and engineering teams to identify scope, constraints, dependencies, and risks.
- Identify risks and opportunities across the business and drive solutions.
* 8+ years combined in data engineer, object oriented languages (python, C#, JAVA), DevOps, distributed cloud architecture, high availability production system deployment experience.
* Advanced SQL with big data optimization skills is an absolute must.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience
* Experience managing efforts in distributed systems and/or developing large scale web/ cloud SaaS applications.
* Proven ability to combine business acumen, technical acumen and process expertise to define client (internal/external) engagement and program execution.
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.