Client Delivery Manager -
We are looking for a Client Delivery Manager to join the Application Services team. The Manager works closely with our employees and our clients to deliver strategic Web and Application development projects. They also support the C-Suite in running the business. In this role, you will eventually lead teams of 10 consultants in the new Application Services service line along with a portfolio of projects and solutions. The Manager will also be responsible for some Business Development activities and managing consulting engagements.
What You'll Do
- Define the approach, project scope, schedule, requirements, and deliverables for engineering efforts.
- Select and align the project team required to exceed the client’s expectations.
- Work closely with clients and team members to drive projects to the desired outcome.
- Manage client relationships, as well as internal employee career development.
Draft executive level client communications including emails, status, and executive presentations.
- Report out on project status to clients and firm leadership.
- Coach team members to effectively manage engagements and grow consultants in the firm.
- You are not afraid of failure
- You are humble and lead by example
- You have pride of ownership and wish to see things through to completion
- You excel on building and learning new things
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You can deal with ambiguity and still drive work products to completion
- You are a strategic thinker capable of sharing and implementing new ideas.
- You think out of the box and come up with novel approaches to solutions
- You are a problem fanatic
- You take appropriate action and make decisions using logic and available resources to drive outcome
- You are disciplined to track details of, and follow through on projects, i.e. core PMO capability
- You are a self-starter and have a bias for action, and while you can work independently you also thrive on working with others to accomplish desired outcomes.
- You effortlessly interact with people at all levels in a variety of situations.
- You work collaboratively with other team members and mentor and motivate others to deliver results.
- You are willing to personally drive work efforts when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or Economics) OR equivalent experience. Master Preferred.
- 5+ years of consulting experience with a national firm. Big 4 experience preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience required.
- 5+ years leading large scale Web and Application Development projects for Enterprise clients.
- 4+ years managing a team of professionals preferred.
- 3+ years business process modeling and developing solution architectures.
- 2+ years with Application Development.
- 2+ years with Object Oriented Programming, SQL, and software lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of Azure or AWS.
- Understanding of Project Accounting and budgets and good business acumen with awareness of technology trends.